Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I Pledge Allegiance To The Flag...

Gentry was so excited today when he arrived home from school because he finally remembered all of the words to the Pledge of Allegiance. 
I was thrilled not only that he had memorized it, but that the public schools still have the children say it daily.
It was a proud Mama moment that I had to pull out the video camera for. 
What happened halfway through caught both of us off guard. 
I almost lost it, but he recovered wonderfully and after swallowing 
his piece of candy made it the whole way through.

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I love his midwestern accent. (sounds more like he's from brooklyn, NY) He is adorable! Bradyn is starting to learn the pledge of allegiance and it sounds like he's preaching. I'm a bit over dramatic it seems with things that concern America. He says a hearty "AMEN!" after the pledge almost every time! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, I can't wait to see my granddaughters. This video made me miss them. Such cute ages. Sweet post.

    ReplyDelete